Friday, December 10, 2010

Kidnaping

I walked down the street to jamies house. I was almost to he drive way when I heard yelling. I ran to the door to find brook pounding on the door of jamies house. " Whats going on?" " Jamie won't talk to me." " Why?" 
" Cause she isn't talking to anyone." 
"why not?" "no reason....." "come on you can tell me." "well you want take it well...." "come on brook" "....fine but don't freak out." " why would I-"
"she got assilted and maybe raped by socs." My face got cold and I wanted to punch something. I clenched my fists. "Austin. You said." I relaxed a bit. Then after a minute I pounded on the door as hard as I could. "Go Away Brook!" I heard Jamie scream. "Its not Brook." "Austin?..." "let me in." "no" "come on Jamie. Open the door." "go away. I....I don't want to see you." "Jamie...." "Just go." I frowned. "Shes been like this for a day. I've been trying to talk to her for an hour." "I'm picking the lock." "no good she blocked the door." "brook we should probably go. I'll see if she better later. " " good luck with that." 

 I came back a couple hours later with rope and some others things I carried with me.. I was wearing all black like a robber. I made my way to climb the side of the house using the shingles abd the tree beside it to help me up. I got to jamies window still feeling strong. I spied in and I saw noone was there. I climbed in and made my way to the kitchen as quietly as possible.  Jamie was sitting there looking depressed eating dinner. It pained me that it happened and I can't do anything bout it. I snuck up behind her and tied her hands together. She screamed a bit. But when she relized it was me she started yelling at me and I kinda drowned it up. "What are you doing?!?!" "kidnaping you." "Why!?" "cause you need to get out." "I don't wanna." "that's not your choice now is it?" I finished tieing her feet together and slung her over my shoulder. She had a ton of protests but I could take them. I shoulda used ducktape -.- . She was yelling at me the whole time. I took her onto one of the rooftops that had a pretty view where I set up a dinner earlier. I say Jamie in one of the chairs abd started untying her. " you invaded my personal privacy, breaking then entering, kidnapping against my will, just to take me to dinner nomatter what the charges? Awwwwww. So..... you letting me go?" 
"yep."
"what if I try to run?"
"well you could but considering I locked the door that leads up here and that the only way to run is down which is a couple stories abd you wouldn't run cause you wouldn't have the heart to leave me." 
"true, true, and true. Guess I'm staying." 
"awesome!" 
"on one condition."
"what?"
"don't track the guy that attacked me."
"what?!? Why!?"
"cause I'm just trying to get over this and it won't help if you do. It doesn't stop what happened." 
"But-"
"just don't."
".....ok" 
We ate dinner abd laughed and had some fun. She seemed happy and I was happy for her. I walked her home then at her door she said, " winterbsll tommarow, 6 don't be late. I love you, night." and walked inside.

3 comments:

  1. :) i screamed everything i had to say about ur ego and personal space issues :) so i love you :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you got her out of the house....at least someone can...:/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Austin Brumley you are my favorite so far. You officially get my approval :)

    ReplyDelete