Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My side of the story

Brook was over and we where watching a movie and we invited Jamie to come over and watch it with us. Her condition? We couldn't make out in front of her. I heard a knock on the door and went to answer it cause I thought it was Jamie. I opened it and I was caught off guard by Johnny and pony pelting me with waterballoons. I wouldn't of minded so much if I knew we were having a waterballoon war. "WTF?" you messed up my hair!" "Sorry." Johnny said. I lightly punched pony in the gut but it was a little harder than I thought cause he fell on the ground. "Sorry." I faced Johnny. "he's not so strong for a greaser is he?" I said jokingly. I then saw Jamie walking on the sidewalk. Well not for long cause the next thing I know is he punched me in the nose. He's got some power there for a little fellow. I felt blood start to come down my face. Jamie saw this part of the conversation and didn't seem to happy. I told her that johnny punched me in the nose. She got mad at him and I felt kinda bad. Pony insisted on waiting outside until Johnny came back. We went inside and brook saw me and freaked. "Austin?!? What happened?!?" "Your brother punched me" "What?!?" "Yea he just left." "Why would he punch you?" asked Jamie. "Oh cause I punched Pony in the gut." They didn't like that. "WTF?!" they said at the same time. Brook got off the couch and slapped me. It hurt cause of my nose ingury. "Why in the whole world would you do that?!?" "Cause they pelted me with water balloons." I then got a ten minute lecture on how you can't just go around Punching ppl in the gut and how being pelted by waterballoons is not a good reason to punch pony in the stomach. (which I thought was a very good reason) "I feel terrible! I have to go apologize to Johnny!" said Jamie and she left with pony to go find him. "Why did they pelt me with water balloons anyways?" "I think I know......" "You do? Tell me!" "I never told him that we got back together.... I was planning on telling him today. He was trying to be a good brother." That didn't make me feel too well. "Im gonna go back to my place Austin and wait for him. I'll see you tommarow." "Ok." She kissed me and left.

5 comments:

  1. "I opened it and I was caught off guard by Johnny and pony pelting me with waterballoons."

    Picturing this made me laugh LMAO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha me too.
    Even though I shouldn't be laughing..

    ReplyDelete
  3. srry to hear about your nose :( but it kind made me laugh at when you said "I opened it and I was caught off guard by Johnny and pony pelting me with waterballoons."

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow.....that just wasn't your day now was it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. we r all so messed up **sigh**

    ReplyDelete