Friday, August 27, 2010

The Drive There

   So if you don't know, me, Brook, Jamie, and Evie drove to the grand canyon.... It was a looooong drive.... Especially with them in the car with me. So I went over to Jamies house at 5:30 pm since she wanted to take her car. I helped her load her stuff. What was she bringing? Bricks to build a house? I had my duffle bag. We started off and picked up Evie next. Her stuff wasn't that much lighter than Jamies. Lastly we went to Brooks. I answered the door and she said hello with a kiss. I carried her stuff too..... What is with girls' stuff? What do they have that makes it so heavy? We stopped at the store to get some stuff and we started off. Jamie drove. Evie was up front with her and me and Brook in the back.  We made out a bit til Jamie yelled at us. Thanks Jamies -.- so for the next 2 hours we talked and Evie mostly stuck her head out the window. :D it was pretty cool so I tried it but stopped cause it was messing up my hair. Jamie hit 3 garbage bins, 2 mail boxes and a squirrel. We stopped once or twice. I think they were gonna thro me and evie outta the store cause we were fooling around with the produce, while Brook and Jamie waited in the car. This time I drove. I kinda tuned out what they were saying for about an hour. I was at a stop light when I saw these guys. They tried to look tuff and I did too. They started yelling things and I could tell that they wanted to race. I really wanted to. I hesitated. But then I yelled back to everyone,"Hold on!" I looked at those guys and nodded telling them yes. The light turned and we took off. I won :D after Everyone except Evie started yelling me. Whatever. We drove alittle bit. It was really hot and aperently Jamie and evie had a kiddie pool. We used some guys water and filled it up and used it. I got attacked by everyone in the end when they dumped the whole kiddie pool on my head. Soaking I got in the car and drove off with out them they ran after me. After 5 min I circled around and picked them up and laughed. They weren't so happy. The rest of the way I got lectured but I tuned them out after "Austin you can't just...." I was so releived when we got there. 

9 comments:

  1. HEYHEY i didnt hit any ppl AND the squirrel lived so its all good :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best fucking trip ever! We deffinitly gotta do it again :3. Oh and btw, I love the picture you chose for me on ur blog :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha wat evie said! it was awsome!! and jamie face it you cant drive :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes i can :D at least i dont go UNDER the speed limit like tinman here

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha. I can see Evie just sticking her head out the window the whole time :3 Sounds like ya'll are having fun. And I have to ask, Jamie, why do you call him Tinman?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha Austin good thing you've learned the tuning out trick. It definatly comes in handy. A lot... Haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. -.- there's dallas with the bad advice column AGAIN
    and cristy idk one day we were just thinkin of nicknames and then we talked about the wizard of oz and since then ausTIN became tinman to me i guess haha

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey babe! now you can write "The Drive Back" :D

    ReplyDelete