Sunday, October 10, 2010

Hello montanna!

  so after days of driving I got to some motel in montanna. I wanted to give some two special girls a surprise visit. I would only stay like a day then leave, less if they kicked me out. So I parked me motorcycle off out of sight so they wouldn't see it. I saw Jamie doing something to the motor of their car, focused on that, bre was just kinda standing there "supervising". So I made my way toward them and bre caught sight of me all confused like. I gave her the shhhhhh signal and she nodded and smiled. Jamie not noticing anything was still working on that car. What did she know bout cars anyway? She can barely drive one, let alone put one together. I quietly got behind her and tapped her on the shoulder. "Bre what do you---" she said as she spun around to see me. She musta been suprised cause she stumbled back and it her head. She cursed, then said "hey austina... What the hell you doing here?!?" "thought you could go on this adventure without me eh? Well I ain't missing out." I said. She smiled and I ended fixing their car. We went to this diner to eat, and that's when bri said she was leaving to go back to Tulsa but she didn't wanna leave little jamesters alone. I said I'd protect her, you know just invade someone muggs her. Who's a better bodygaurd then the great Austin? 

3 comments:

  1. Dallas xD im jk..hope you two have fun in montana!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you full of adventures lately, austin?

    ReplyDelete
  3. -.- once again NO ONE GETS MUGGED IN MONTANA TINA!!!

    ReplyDelete