Sunday, October 3, 2010

Austin Santa Clause :D

  I'm back from NYC. Now most of you will not really care when I say this but all of you will care when I tell you that I bought all of you presents!! Let's go one by one.  And Jamie just to annoy you your last :D ok first up  Brook. I got you a cookie monster stuffed animal with I Love New York City logo on the front. He comes with a cookie :D..... That I ate. :) second. We got Blair. I got you a really sparklie Tshirt that says New York! Sparkle! :D Cristy, you get.... A cupcake pillow! :D (do not eat, it doesn't taste good) Kyle. I got you a switch with the statue of liberty at the hilt. Knock yourself out. Johnny. I felt nice so I got you a NYC Muffin. Have fun kid. Dawnster. You have won yourself a sparklie New York city hat! :D I like sparklie things. Sammy, my man that I haven't talked to, little buddy you get a..... NYC rainbow guitar sticker!!! Enjoy! Pony, idk why this guy was selling these on the street but here you go, a Brittney spears poster saying Brit Brit loves NYC. Sodapop, you get a ... Wait for it...... I love NYC bumper sticker!! Elena, you get an empire state building snow globe!! :D and evie gets a sparklie NYC shirt too!!! :D if I didn't list your name here^^^ you get a NYC mug!!! Congrats!!!
    ok Jamie we finally get to you you ready?...... Y. O. U.    G   E   T.    A..............................................................wait for it........ Autographed NYC glee poster. I might have threatened a few ppl :) and not only that you get a sparklie NYC tshirt too! :D
Well Santa ran outta stuff so that's it.       

8 comments:

  1. dude...you ate my cookie thats not cool -.-

    ReplyDelete
  2. u like sparkly stuff? :D yeah austin i TOTALLY believe your not gay. :D and yay glee poster!!!! I LOVE YOU!!! :D i framed it :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. DUDE I WAS WITH YOU AND I DIDN'T EVEN GET ANYTHING! -.- :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. Snow globes are lagit thanks austin :) i bet it will brake in a couple of days but its Not going to cuz its fum you :) haha THANKS :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Angela I got you something but it's not in this post it's in the next one I'm writing

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY...OMG, IVE ALWAYS WANTED A BUMPER STICKER =D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww you got me just what I asked for, BUT SUPER SPARKLY AND AMAZING! AND PINK! AND AWSSOME! AND.....AND.....JUST WHAT I'VE ALWAYS WANTED xD

    ReplyDelete
  8. Damnnn~ I broke my mug :/ But it's all good, cause I fixed it with some tape... :D

    ReplyDelete