Wednesday, March 2, 2011

A New Job

So yea Im posting..... enjoy....


I got fired. This is what happened.

"Hey man just put the boxes over there and don't mess up the lables or order or open them. This is supe important because there is a man named Mr. Einstiman. He is are highest paying customer and he is very percise. So don't do anything stupid ok?" my cousin shouted to me while i picked up the boxes. " Sure." I yelled back. In my defense he shouldn't have given me such an important job. So I started placing the boxes in the same order they came. There were alot of them. Halfway trough i got curious and bored and i relized i didn't know what was in the boxes. One look cant hurt right? So I carefully pulled the tape off the box and opened it. It was only paint, canvas, every type of brush youcould imagine. Boring. So carefully closed it up and made it loook like it was never opened. I finished placing the boxes and was just in time to see my cuz and some short bald guy in an expensive looking tux. He walked past me as if i was a piece of trash on the ground. I held myself back. He inspected the boxes. Inspected them. Really. Thats when things got bad. He found the box I opened and his face turned an angry red. Litterally. It's possible. He went crazy. Ripping up the boxes, splattering paint everywhere, throughing stuff around. It was amusing until i got hit in the head and my hair full of paint, not to mention my whole entire body. When it was over he handed my cousin money,and told him this will never happen again, then walked out. Nice guy. Love to see him at a party. So my cuz fired me.

Part 2 I find a job

So I was looking for a job when Kyle was talking about the tatoo place where he gets all his tatoos. Some guy who worked there was finally found by the cops. Poor guy. Anyway they were looking for someone to replace him. I'd seen my brother get tatoos, I had tatoos, and my friend showed me how to make them, some basics. So I was like why not?I got there at Tom's Tatoos. Aperently Tom ownes the place. He's a muscular dude with tatoos everywhere. And I mean everywhere. So I had an interview and he didn't like me that much but he said he needed someone fast and i was there so i got the job. Come and se me if you want a cheap tatoo :P

2 comments: