Sunday, May 1, 2011

Late...

Yo so here's my newest post....

I'm ssssooooo late........ Jamie,s gonna kill me for real if I miss this..... I hope she doesn't mess up my hair while she kills me shes gotta respect that at least..... I finished up the last of some old guy's tattoo of a shark. Getting a shark tattoo doesn't make you any younger or cooler. He didn't seem to get that...... I hated that my boss had me work overtime, But if i did I'd be one more step closer to getting a raise, which anyone could use. "See Ya!" i ran as fast as i could out the door and to my car. I swear i accidentally knocked some old fat lady off a bench when i ran by. I got in the car and started driving. as soon as i get to the highway its jam packed with cars. For as far as i could see, cars. dead stop. I just can't win. I asked some random guy what happened when i got out of my car. He informed me that there was an old lady sitting in the road and the police can't move here. I'm not liking old people today.... Sigh. I looked at my watch. This isnt good..... I left my car to get later and i ran. it was about ten minutes and i finally reached the end of the highway. I saw the old lady sitting there and she was hitting everyone with her cane. Apparently she thought that she was waiting for her husband there...... I found out her husband died a year before. I got to the road and planned to hitch hike. Some trucker dude pulled over and let me in. The ride was pretty awkward cause im pretty sure he was gay and he was listening to "born this way"...... I got out after ten minutes and ran. I finally made it to the school and got into the hallways. "Where have you been!!! My graduations about to start!!1 God Austin!!!" Jamie shouted at me. "Around and at least I'm not too late." "sigh just..... go take a seat." "No problem."

3 comments:

  1. at least i can ALWAYS no matter how bizarre you and your luck is, count on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. only a greaser would worry about his hair in the act of getting killed ahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope one day where you're a senior citizen they knock YOU over so you'll know how it feels. :P

    ReplyDelete