Friday, July 9, 2010

Are You Ready to Rumble!?!?!?!

People In this post: (tell me if i missed anyone who commented on my FB status, some ppl i added in to this post anyways cause i needed more ppl)
Carson Cristy Scott Bre Jamie Elena Brook Johnny Two-bit Pony Me

We decided to have a football game at the park's football field, the day before Johnny and Cristy left. I found an old football in my garage we could use. We said be there bout five. I put on a pair of old jeans and a T-shirt. When i got there a little before five, some people were already there. I warmed up with johnny by throwing the ball around. When Jamie and Brook got there i noticed tat they were in their cheer leading uniforms. " How you gonna play in that?" I stupidly asked. Jamie gave me that "you're so stupid" look that she gives me all the time. " We are not playing Tinman. We are cheer leading." she said. " oohhh that makes more sense." Then she ran over to Johnny. "I think you look great in that case." I told Brook. She smiled kiss me on the cheek and ran off to find Jamie. When everyone else arrived we settled the teams and the rules. I wanted it to be tackle but the girls looked at me like i was crazy so it was two hand touch. I still was gonna tackle some guys. The game would last an hour. On my team was Johnny, Carson, and Pony. On Johnny's request we were called the Muffins. The other team had Scott, Two-bit, Cristy, and Elena. Cristy seeing we were the Muffins, insisted that her team be called the Cupcakes. We started the game. Bre said she didn't want to play so she sat on the sidelines and eventually joined Jamie and Brook in their cheers. I could hear Brook and Jamie doing a cheer. Basically I was quarterback, Carson hiked the ball, and Pony and Johnny were receivers. It was a average team. Well after some playing time and many cheers by Brook and Jamie, the score was 21 Cupcakes, 17 Muffins cause of a field goal Pony got. We were all the way on our 30 yard line with only time for 2 plays. It was looking pretty bad. I was covered in mud cause i tackled Scott and we started fighting for fun and we both got penalties so we sat for a couple minutes. We were laughing the whole time. Carson hiked the ball. I caught it but i didn't know who to throw to. Johnny was blocked by Two-bit, Pony by Elena and Carson by Cristy. I couldn't run and i couldn't hold on to it forever, or Scott would tackle me. I saw it there. Johnny skipped a step in his rhythm and got past Two-bit. I chucked it over there. He caught it and started running as fast as he could. He;s fast for a little guy. He made a touch down with a second to spare and he did this like, i guess you can call it a dance, with this song he was singing about muffins? Crazy fella. Final Score. Muffins 24 Cupcakes 21. Brook ran out to me and kissed me. Then we all shook hands and we went to get pizza.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Notice: if you wanna be in my next post put a real comment. I guarantee you will be in it.

14 comments:

  1. I loved that day, it was hilarious :D and Johnny has an obsession, we may need to get him checked out. But I'm glad the muffins won. It's official, muffins beat cupcakes :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your right Breanna. Muffin did beat cupcakes!!!! And if I get checked out for my muffin obbession your coming with me to check out your Alex obession. :p I love to play football with the gang. SO MUCH FUN! I'm had a Fun seizure! Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was happy to cheer for my boy. and i knew the muffins were gonna win i mean come on there the shit. ALSO! im calling an intervention. johnny for muffins and bri for alex Gaskarth!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol guys looks like Johnny and Bre are both crazy

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah im onto this whole intervention thing its needed. Brook convinced me to cheerlead by making me a smoothie. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. What Muffin Song Did He Sing? 'Im A Muffin' Cause I Think Thats The Best Song About Muffin's Ever. Haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahaha I hope Brooks make a good cheerleader. Football always brings us closer together.....that was a joke. XD

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha i up for the whole intervention thingy, hey we would have WON if i wasnt in alot of pain...i still played thought and that game was the shit!! were ninja cupcakes we just didnt want to unleash our frosting rath haha next time austin im on ur team

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh i almost for got!
    pony you have a problem..with britney spears.
    guys im callin another intervention for him. so we got three

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LIKE MY PIC TINMAN. k urs is up too now so check it out on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That was so fun! We need to do it more often :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. next football game at my house right after i get out of the hospital....

    ReplyDelete
  13. im out of the hospital who is ready for football~!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete