Monday, July 26, 2010

My Date With Brook, Sammy, and Some Socs

I went to pick up Brook for our date yesterday at 5. I parked and took a minute to make sure i looked good. Which i did of course :P I was wearing my favorite lucky leather jacket with all its straps hanging down and a T-shirt under it that said " I'm awesomer than you and you know it" and my favorite jeans. I got out out of the car and knocked on the door. I expected Brook to be standing at the door excited with that big smile she always has on her face when she sees me. But i was shocked to see another guy about brooks age there. I put on my tough look that i always do when i meet new people. He looked me over. Finally he said, " What do you want?" "I'm here to see Bro-" Then Brook pushed him outta the way and hugged me. "Austin!" "Hey babe..." I said. Brook musta saw me looking at the guy cause she said alittle bit of disgust, "Austin this is my step brother, Sammy. Sammy this is my boyfriend, Austin." "I didn't know you had a step brother." I said. "Neither did I until yesterday" "Where you guys going?" said Sammy. " Its a secret." i said. "Can i tag along?" i didn't really want him to. "umm Sure." We drove for awhile until i got to a nice clearing in the park in the woods. I set up a picnic and luckily i had enough for Sammy. Me and Brook did our romantic thing talked made out for a bit ate. At one point we had a food fight and i accidentally hit Sammy. He got up tried to hit me but missed and got Brook. It was some fun. After when we getting ourselves cleaned up i talked to Sammy a bit and we seemed to like a lot of the same stuff. He was pretty cool. But he wasn't really greaser material. Apparently he couldn't fight. So i told him I'd teach him since i was gonna help brook fight better too. So we went to a field and started training. "the trick is to keep dodging until you get them where you want em. Ill show you. Keep punching me." He punched. I dodged. Punch, Dodge, punch, dodge, punch dodge. Until he punched and his arm was right next to me i took it and without hurting him, twisted it over his head and put him in a headlock. " Other trick is to not be where your enemy wants you." After alittle more training and some with brook. Dally was a pretty good teacher but he forgot that Brook isn't really strong like a guy.( And he was right, she was punching all wrong) I taught her how to defend herself then get away. They both were getting pretty good. We decided to go to the carnival cause it was still in town. We went on rides and Brook came into the Haunted house with me. Best idea ever cause she held onto me the whole time. :D we had a blast. Then when we were walking back to the car, Socs came. not too many just 7. "What do you want?" i asked them. I could feel Brook standing behind me and grabbing onto my shirt. "We just wanted to see why two greasers and a pretty girl are on our turf." one said. "Well we went to the carnival. And we are leaving." i said calmly. "Not after this" he said. He tried to punch me in the face but i grabbed his arm and flipped him. They started to to attack us and i was pleased to see Brook punch on in the face. Sammy was doing pretty good but we couldn't hold them off forever, so we ran and drove off. I dropped both of them off and i gave Brook a smile as she walked into the house.

5 comments:

  1. yes he is and he is also real good at football

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanx for teachin me babe..but im still not as good. and the picnic was fun (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. you ppl make me smile with your adorableness :) SHIT I SOUND LIKE CARSON

    ReplyDelete
  4. isn't that a good thing haha

    ReplyDelete