Tuesday, July 6, 2010

A Job

I had my hood, up my blades, a gun, and my nunchucks hidden in my jacket. I looked back and saw Brook asleep. She had told me everything i needed to know to find those socs. I headed out. I arrived at my destination a while later. i knocked on the front door. An old friend of mine opened it. " Jonah, I need some information. " He smiled and looked at me. " Thought you gave this kinda stuff up?" " Im coming outta retirement for one more time." I came in. We sat down at his kitchen table. I told him everything that Brook said. He gave me the names off all te socs and where they lived. I gave him $20 and left. I had a job to do. Jack, Brandon, Nick and Chris. those were their names. I started with Jack. He wasnt home. I asked a couple of neighbors where he was, they said Frosty Freeze. I went there saw him there with his friends. All of them. Wow this was gonna be too easy. I started toward them. When I got close they stopped talking and stared. " I gotta talk to Jack Brandon Nick and Chris for a moment. Outside with me please." They looked at each other and after a few moments got up and followed me outside into an alley. " Austin Brumley we know its you. You can take the hood off." said Jack. I took it off. " So were you guys the ones who kiddnapped and jumped a pretty little blonde girl the other day?" I asked. " Yea we did. Really hot. I was gonna have my fun with her when we got back to the hideout, but she got away." answered Chris. I punched him in the face and he fell to the ground. " That pretty little really hot blonde girl is my girlfriend!" I yelled at him. " Whoa calm down we didnt know!" Nick said. " Too late. I promised her I would kill the socs who did that to her and im gonna do that." I pulled out the gun. I shot him. But i missed my mark and shot him in the leg. " Whoa. We can work this out." said Jack, I thought for a moment. " You know what? Your gonna do me a favor in return for doing this to my girlfried. Im gonna be going away soon in september, but ill be coming back ocasionally. Your gonna make sure my Brook doesnt get a single soc hand laid on her got it?" " Yes sir! We get it clear." " And if I come back and she has a single fingerprint on her. Ill find ya again. And i wont be as merciful. And dont call the cops cause ill tell them about what you did to her. And we dont want that do we?" I walked away.

5 comments:

  1. (': thanx austin. i love you. and im gonna miss you wen you leave )':

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3 things: # 1) Brookie are you still mad at me? #2) Damn Austin!!!!! #3) Those socs are gonna die,I'm going ova to the southside for while.....reasons.whhile I'm there some socs are gettin messed up

    Elena <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa Austin. I approve of your protectiveness :D. that is all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Acctually no. Thanks for looking out for Brook. She's like my fuckin little sister :p I can't even count the amount of times I've gone out and beaten or killed a soc for her, and the rest of the gang. You're now on my fave 5 for boyfriends of people I know .. or something.. yea.. xD

    ReplyDelete