Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Dr. Austin visits a special patient

  You all know about what happened to Brook. Well I knew she was in the hospital but I didn't know what for and like always, no one told me anything. So after the stupid nurse pushed me and Kyle  out of the room I waited there for a long time until they'd let me see her while Kyle left. With the car. Guess I'm walking home. When they finally let me in she was sleeping. So I waited until she woke up. I did alot of waiting that day. She woke up confused and then she looked at me and smiled. Guess they don't let Brook do stuff in this joint. I told her to scoot over and I laid down next to her. " Guess I got some people to beat up." I said pointing to her arm where I wrote the other day in sharpie, "This girl is protected by Austin Brumley, hurt her and you die." "No, it was a cheerleading accident. Wasn't thieir fault." "How they treating you here?" "Not too bad." She smiled and I kissed her. After one of the nurses walked in on us makingout, I got her into a wheel chair since they won't let her walk around too much and I pushed her into the hallway. "Ready?" "For what?!" she asked. I smiled. "Here we go!" I yelled as I pushed her with all my might down a ramp and jumped on the back of the wheelchair. Brook basically screamed the whole ride and I was shouting get outta the way to other people. We hot some old lady but she was ok. After we finally stopped before she could slap me I kissed her. She smiled and said to never do that again. So we went to the vending machine. I rigged it up so we got all the soda we want. I shook it up and squirted her and we ended up soaked in soda and soda all over the walls. We went back to her room and made out a bit and kept annoying the nurse by calling him, yes him, and telling him we didn't call him. For a nurse he was pretty big but I could take em. T
hen it was pretty late so she had to sleep. She asked me to stay the night cause she didn't like hospitals so I did. I laid next to her and she put her head on my shoulder. "Thanks Austin for being here with me. I love you" "I love you too." and she drifted asleep.

7 comments:

  1. I'm glad you two had fun even if it was in a hospital :) but srsly austin u think that u can take anyone -.- i should remind u more often that 2 teenage girls took u down :D anyways now i kinda wanna pay a big fat guy to sit on u :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :O doo it!!! :P thank for coming up austin(: i had fun...that place is boring as hell!! im comin home tomorrow!!! thank god! :O

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa whoa I did all that for ya and you want a fat man to sit on me? Felling the love babe feeling the love...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man souns like a ball. Almost makes me want to land in the hospital just to have a good time :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. note to self: hire fat black man to sit on austin and dallas.

    :D i'm sure you'll like....it'll be a life-changing experience :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. yea! i do!! cuz after you get hurt by the big fat man i could make you feel better ;)

    ReplyDelete