Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Apendix

I was on a date with brook and I kissed her. All of a sudden, I collasped. I yelled. "Brook..." "Austin! WTF is happening! You better not be playing with me!" "i.... Idk.... Take me to the hospital." "ok I will!" She helped me up and got me there. She was basicly crying. "Brook don't leave me, stay with me ok?" "ok! I will." the doctor came I'm and said I needed imedite surgery. My apendix was gonna rupture. "Brook I love you. Kiss me before I go in there." "ok!" she kissed me and they took me in to a room and I got knocked out.

5 comments:

  1. i hope your ok..ifeel so bad for u feel better,i wonder how brookie is doin but austin keep faith and u will surely be ok

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not the hospital...but feel better bro. And stay AWAY from the painkillers. And scapels.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ..........idk wat to do.......idk wat i should even say right now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i agree wit Cookie!!!! i hope your okay !!!! ima come visit you oh wait i cant SORRY im in NC but if i was there i would SCRATCH THAT, Im on my way back, i need to come back anyway

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh. im sorry brudda. ai hope you ok.that sucks. But ai want you to keep your head up. Dont even think about it. :D

    ReplyDelete