Sunday, June 20, 2010

Pranks Galore

Me and my brothers and Brookie, Dawn and Jamie and Elena had a prank war all day yesterday. It started when I woke up and opened my eyes. The was a mask of a monkey in my face. I fell off my bed cause I was so surprised. I felt someone sit on top of me I opened my eyes again to find it was Brookie. "got ya" she said. I laughed and got up. "close your eyes for your daily kiss" I said. She closed her eyes and got ready for a kiss. I grabbed a can of whip cream on my desk. "you ready?" I asked. "yep!" "ok" I responded. I kissed her and in the middle of it I sprayed whip cream down her shirt. She screamed. "got ya!" I smiled. She slaped me ( not really hard) then she laughed. "I'm gonna get ya again later today!" she yelled. " I can't wait" she smiled and kissed me before she left. I heard Celab scream. Dawn. I walked out of my room and saw that Andrews door was open alittle. I smirked when I a part of a bucket on top of it. I slamed it shut. I waited to seconds and opened it again to see Andrew all wet abd with a bucket on his head. "that all you got bro?" I said as I walked into the kitchen. I put in a fake eyeball in Kyles favorite cereal that he eats everyday. I sat down to eat my waffles. Kyle came out of his room to eat. He took out his cereal and poored in a bowl. He put some milk in it and ate it. I happened to notice he ate the eyeball. Nice Kyle. "so Kyle ur cereal alittle squishy?" "yea alittle" "it's cause I put anteball in there and you ate it." he spit out the eyeball and freaked out. I just laughed. I went out to go get Jamie. I knocked on her door and got ready. I pretended to be on the verge of tears. She opened the door and freaked. "Austin what happened?" " She Brook up with me...." "OMG I'm gonna give her a piece of my mind I'm gonna..." "I came here to tell ya.... I...I like you..." age started freaking. I started laughing. She looked confused. "why you laughing?" " Got ya I don't like ya like that and me and Brook are together." "WTF Austin why'd you freak me out like that?!?!?" "Dont you remember? It's Prank Day!" "I hate you." "I know you don't"I said and I left. Time for Brooks surprise. >:) I went home and decided to take a nap before I pulled my prank. I woke up in an hour. I walked into the the kitchen for lunch. Everyone was there. And laughing? So I looked in a mirror and saw why. Damn it! They got me. I was dressed up in a wig, a dress, and make up. I turned around. "surrprise!" said Brookie. Everyone took pictures. I ran into my roomto get this stuff off of me. After I heard brookie knocking on my door. I got my prank ready. I payed down in my bed and with this prank thing I got it looked like I stuck a knife in my heart. I left a note sayin :
Dear Everyone,
I was so embarrased from that prank I killed myself. Hope your happy. Brook I love you. Goodbye.
-Austin C. Brumley
I also used this thing to cover my heart so u can't detect my heart beat and breathing. Brook came in. She screamed. Everyone who was still there came running. They were smiling and talking until they saw me. Their amils turned into frowns. And when Brooks read the note out loud their frowns got worse. They all left to give Brooks some time alone.she huged me and kept saying how srry she was and how she loved me and how she wanted me to come back. She sat on the end of my bed, put her favmce in her hands and cried. I snuck up behind her and taped her on the shoulder. She turned around and I kissed her. At first she smiled and hugged me. Then she slaped me, very hard in the face. "ow. What the he'll was that for?" "For scaring the shit outtta me! Don't you ever do that again!" "ok I won't, I promise." satisfied she kissed me again. "I said hey wanna keep this prank going?" "hhmmm.....totally" We made up a plan. She walked out done crying. Everyone surrounded her. While that was going on i climbed out the window in my room. Andrew came in and freaked cause I wasn't there on my bed. He told everyone. Meanwhile i was getting brookie a make up job like I had. Fake blood, scratches. She laid there on the couch with a note she wrote pinned to her:
Dear Everyone,
I'm going to be with Austin. Well be enternally happy. I'm sorry Austin. I love you.
- Brooklyn Cade
I left the room. I watched as everyone walked in and were horrified. They freaked. On the window in ketchup I wrote: "You did this to Brookie. I'm gonna get ya." everyone ran tword the door. I was there with a knife. Kyle fainted abd everyone screamed. "Haha got ya!" I said. Brook got up and we were laughing. "You shoulda seen ur faces!" everyone chased me and Brook into my room and I locked the door so no one could get in. We both got all the prank make up off and laid down. She pulled me up. "that was fun!" "yea" "you know it's still not over" "yea it is I won!" "ok then here's your prize!" she kissed me. I closed my eyes and heard a click. Damn it! I opened them to see me handcuffed to the desk and Brook swinging the key right in my face.she put it in her pocket. " still not over!" she said as she smirked. Brook grabed some of my paints and painted my face abd body. Then she sprayed me with silly spray. Next she tooke whip cream and made a nice whip cream hat for me with a cherryon top. Brook started taking pictures. "alright alright you've had ur fun not uncuff me" "she kissed me and then said,"nope!" She sat on my bed and watched me struggle to get out. Then she started going through my stuff and watching TV.

11 comments:

  1. thats soo funny and brookie u r sneaky

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay. heres my comment. that proves i dont have beiber fever

    ReplyDelete
  3. yea i am...and people say im inocent ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. but u are brook XP. but ur smart so that makes up for it. and austin i did not pass out cuz u scared me... i was uhm..dehydrated so i fainted :p. i was havin an off day XP i could have kicked all ur asses if i was on my game :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. you forgot me austin,Jerk,JK. Damn That was a good day I just sat there LAUGHING when you pulled that prank :D good job CM i taught you well :D hahahahahah XD. Kyle you did to faint from him scarying you,just admit it! you were scared cuz you actully care about ur brother HAHA and plus you drank a whole bunch of water for who know what reason

    Love YA

    Elena <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol stop callin me kylie, brock. XP

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok just for the record the handcuff thing was my idea. Hahaha!!

    ReplyDelete