Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Kiddnspping and being kidnapped

Well I was kidnapping Brookie and walking over to my house with her slung over my shoulder. She was laughing and trying to get outta my grip. But no surprise that she wasn't able to. We where having fun and she asked "Austin don't drop me" "I won't ever hurt you or let anyone else hurt you. I promise." I said. I wasn't gonna break that promise. So when we were almost to my house I got this bad feeling in tge back of my neck. I turned around to see a mustang. I stopped and listened to hear footsteps around the corner. Bad bad bad bad. Brook noticed I wasn't happy and looked confused. I said "Brookie I'm gonna need ya to run when I tell you to." She looked at me confused. Then 3 socs jumped outta the car and 5 came running around the corner. Brook held onto my shirt tight. I think she knew what I was saying before. I whispered into her ear, "I'm gonna keep my promise. I love you" To my surprise Brian wasn't there. But Bob was. Everything went by really fast after that. Bob said something I said something then like 6 guys attacked me. I yelled to Brookie to run but I don't think she got very far. Everything went blank.
I woke up in the back of the mustang. My hands were tied up, my feet were too. So were my arms and legs. And I was tied to the seatbelt. I looked around to see three other ppl in the car. Brookie, who was laying on me and had her hands tied together, and two socs. One of which was Bob. Brooks woke up. She was terrified. I could tell. I kept thinking. I promised. I promised. She was about to scream but I kissed her to shush her down. I looked up front to see that the socs still didn't notice that we were awake. I mouthed to Brook, "try to get my knife outta my back pocket." she nodded and used her foot to get it out and put it in my hand. I cut loose her ropes and put slits in mine.I used my feet to get the socs attention. They looked back at us. "I think I'm gonna puke. Pull over unless you want it in your car." I said. They pulled over and got out. They lifted me out and when we were 30 ft from the car they said, "Well?" I snaped the ropes and tripped them to the ground and stepped on them. I ran to the car and got into the front seat. They were getting up and I said to brook, "hold on!" I slamed on the gas and sped down the street.
We got out of the car about two blocks away from the hideout and left it there. I knocked on the door. Celab answered it and dawn was there too. He wasn't happy about the way we looked. I was cut up but there was only a couple rope burns on brookie. They let us inside. Brookie helped patch me up. She said " You kept your promise." "of course I did." "Your my hero" "ow! Well I don't feel like one" she kissed me. "how bout now?" "I must be superman!" then I went on kidnapping her only this time Dawn and Celab helped me.

7 comments:

  1. you did keep your promise. and i love wen u kidnapp me. its fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha nice man.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always keep promises that's the only reusable part about me

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man D:y'all okay? Well atleast u used ur stealth ninja skills to escape :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha wait for me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bleh my friends are so violent yet i lov u guys and ur own little worlds *sigh*
    anyway austin im glad u saved brook yadda yadda blah blah well u get the gist of my comment.
    GOOD JOB :D

    ReplyDelete