Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Cheerleading

As you probably know I'm dating Brooks now. Well I went to one of her cheer thingys yesterday. She was excited to see me there. I sat right in the front and put my feet up. Sevral ppl moved away from me. I just laughed. All the cheerleaders looked pretty scared. Except brook. She was jumping up and down happy. The cheerleaders gave me those glares of "oh it's that kid" and I smiled. I must say Brook looked hot in her uniform, but I've never dated a cheerleader before this. Well they played some sorta sport I didn't really care about. I decided to have alittle fun. :D so I started mocking the mascot and soon after we got in a fight. When I had him on the ground, the refs made me leave. Brook followed right behind me. We went out for ice cream after that.

10 comments:

  1. I'm happy for you Bumley. (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats austin can u hook me up with one of ur boys

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your welcome again for the free ice cream. Haha Kathrine. Hey Austin guess what. I like your brother Kyle :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i kno im funny BUT TWO-BITS BACK my bestie but austin is still first and can u hook me up with someone from ur gang

    ReplyDelete
  5. that was fun! and im glad you came:)it made me happy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, that sounded like fun :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. forget it austin i got my eye on liam woods but anyway that was sound very very funny..

    ReplyDelete
  8. MNice austin.. dude.. you have your awesome hot emo fighting power. use it well.

    ReplyDelete