Friday, September 24, 2010

The Escape Part uno

 
"Angel, wake up!" I whispered loudly. It was almost midnight. She woke up and looked at me confused. "let's go!" "where we going?" she asked half asleep.. " new York city I think." I answered. "oh ok let me just-, WHAT?!? Austin are you crazy?!?" "look I need to get away. And I can't go alone and you said you'd be there for me so your coming." "your crazy, you know that?" "that's what everyones been telling me."she threw in some clothes into a bag and went out the door and into my car. " to new york!"
  After drivin alittle while we stopped at a bar, thinking we can blow off some steam. "I'm not getting too drunk cause it's not Tuesday." she said as we walked in. I had no idea what Tuesday had to do with anything but I wasn't gonna drink at all. I lost Angela after like ten minutes. Oops. It was really crowded in there. Some band was playing loud music and I couldn't focus. Trying to find Angela was hard. Drunk girls kept wanting to dance with me and kiss me and stuff but I pushed them away. I got to a spot where not alot people are and realized that 6 monthes ago I would have kissed danced with and done it with all of those girls. I found Angela. she was really drunk and some sleazy guy was trying to get her in bed with him. I punched in the face, grabbed her and left. 
   We drove a bit more and it was getting late so we decided we'd crash at some motel. We checked into a room and I totally passed out once I got onto my bed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment