Saturday, September 18, 2010

I'm a bad person

I had finally lost it. I couldn't do anything right any more. I couldn't get any sleep and I was in so much pain. I slept in an abondoned Where house that only brook knew about for idk how long. They were probably looking for me. My family or the police idk. I decided that I couldn't live like this. I'm a bad person. I was going to kill myself. I left 3 notes. One to Brook. Another to Jamie. And finaly one for my family. I placed them on their front doors. I walked around town one more time. I'm bad person I don't deserve to live. I'm a bad person I should die in hell. I'm a bad person no one will care that I'm gone. I bought a coffe at my favorite coffe shop and continued. I just kept thinking, I'm a bad person. I don't deserve family, friends, love. I walked to the cliff right outside town. It was about 20ft with sharp rocks on the ground. I climbed the fence to get right on the edge of the cliff. I heard a voice screaming don't do it. This was not the time for a concious. I'm a bad person and that's that. But I then relized it wasn't my concious. It's was brook. I looked away from her. "go away! I'm a bad person I deserve to die!" I shouted at her. She started to climb the fence but was too late. "Bye love." I said as I jumped. I woke up in a hospital. The first thought that came to me was, Damn it! I'm not dead.

2 comments:

  1. Thats hurts me u would do that to brookie and let ur self go. But austin the only person that is bad and should die and not live is bob not you austin ur to cool to die why would u even think for a split second you would kill urself and nobody would miss u. We all love u austin no matter what the hell u do :)
    Never forget that!
    Elena<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha sucks to be you u didn't get what u wanted. U have to suffer like the rest of us

    ReplyDelete